Would you like to be a tutor?
If you are an excellent tutor and really want to help tutees make rapid progress, Direct Tutors needs you!
To become a tutor with Direct Tutors you would need to be one of the following:
- Qualified Teacher with Q.T.S.
- Trainee Teacher
- University Graduate
- Undergraduate Student
- A2 Level Student
- The ability to relate to children, young people and adults
- Enthusiasm for your subject and the ability to enthuse your tutee
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language
- A potential tutor must be reliable, punctual, able to work without supervision and have excellent organisational skills.
- Provide copies of the qualifications for parents or carers to verify
If you meet the high standards of Direct Tutors, you can expect to work hours which suit you and with tutees that are eager to learn.