- Direct Tutors offers a personalised and bespoke tuition service.
- Tutors work with students to carefully design individually tailored tuition in their chosen subject in order to help the tutee achieve the best possible results.
- Tuition is provided at a time and place convenient to the tutee and their parents or carers.
- Direct Tutors charges a very competitive ‘one-off’ introductory fee of £18.00 only after parents/carers are happy with the tutor which Direct Tutors selects as being best suited to the tutee's needs.
- The 'one-off' charge of £18.00 is payable at exchange of contact details. There is no 'on-going' commission taken from tuition fees after this initial payment.
- Direct Tutors is owned and operated by a highly experienced teacher, head of faculty, examiner, and subject developer for one of the major examining boards in the UK.
- Our tutors have enjoyed academic success, are passionate about their subjects and love teaching. They are also reliable, conscientious and able to engage with their tutees.
- Direct Tutors allows you to select the best possible tutor based on your requirements, including personal requirements, subject, academic level and location.
- In a one-to-one situation tutors can more easily identify strengths and weaknesses in the tutee’s ability and focus on developing the tutee’s weaknesses to make rapid progress in a short period of time.
- If, for any reason, you are unhappy with the tuition you are receiving, you are welcome to change tutors or terminate the tuition.
What parents say about Direct Tutors:
After the first tutoring session Niloufer from Edinburgh said, ‘Emily related well to my son. She had a comfortable rapport and my son liked her immediately. We had spoken on the phone beforehand and Emily had a good overview of my expectations. She encompassed all those in the first lesson and I am very happy with her approach. I was very impressed with the personalised approach of Direct-Tutors and would recommend Direct-Tutors to others.’